COMPLEX PTSD ARTICLES
Emotional Flashback Management
Shrinking the Inner Critic
Shrinking the Outer Critic
Grieving and Complex PTSD
The FourF's: A Trauma Typology
13 Steps Flashbacks Management
FAQs About Complex PTSD
14 Common Inner Critic Attacks
ARTICLES FOR THERAPISTS
Using Vulnerable Self-Disclosure to Treat Arrested Relational-Development in CPTSD
Therapist Heal Thyself
Treating Internalized Self-Abuse & Self Neglect
The Tao of
Recovering Emotional Nature
Recovery and Self-Pity
Forgiveness: Begin With Self
Intentions for Recovery
Human Bill of Rights
Lovingly Resolving Conflict
Homesteading in the Calm Eye of the Storm:
My Top 10 Practices
BUY PETE'S BOOKS:
Pete Walker, M.A.
PO BOX 4657,
Berkeley, CA 94704-9991
Human Bill of Rights
GUIDELINES FOR FAIRNESS AND INTIMACY
- I have the right to be treated with respect.
- I have the right to say no.
- I have the right to make mistakes.
- I have the right to reject unsolicited advice or feedback.
- I have the right to negotiate for change.
- I have the right to change my mind or my plans.
- I have a right to change my circumstances or course of action.
- I have the right to have my own feelings, beliefs, opinions, preferences, etc.
- I have the right to protest sarcasm, destructive criticism, or unfair treatment.
- I have a right to feel angry and to express it non-abusively.
- I have a right to refuse to take responsibility for anyone else's problems.
- I have a right to refuse to take responsibility for anyone's bad behavior.
- I have a right to feel ambivalent and to occasionally be inconsistent.
- I have a right to play, waste time and not always be productive.
- I have a right to occasionally be childlike and immature.
- I have a right to complain about life's unfairness and injustices.
- I have a right to occasionally be irrational in safe ways.
- I have a right to seek healthy and mutually supportive relationships.
- I have a right to ask friends for a modicum of help and emotional support.
- I have a right to complain and verbally ventilate in moderation.
- I have a right to grow, evolve and prosper.